this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Another emo post
Posts don't get more emo than the previous one, what with the comtemplating life and death and all that nonsense, but since I'm in the emo-post groove, might as well bug all you faithful oilfriedghost.blogspot visitors with yet another emo, though not as emo as the last, but emo enough, post.

That two and a half years in IMU was fun. Yeah, I did lotsa stupid things, rubbed some people the wrong way, but hey, all's well that ends well eh. Break it all down though, it was fun. A lot of it. How fun?

The first ever birthday celebrated at IMU. I think. Man I miss cinta ria!

After nouvo's one night. Crud I miss carrefour mamak. Where ais kosong was free, and a bill of rm4.10 always became rm4.

This photo is just wrong. Thank goodness I'm not in it. The things that happen when you're stuck on an island for too long.

Check out Su-Ann's expression. Priceless.

Our 1st IMU cup foosball team, plus photo whores. They won silver. The next year Pok Chien and I joined, and we won gold. huhu.

One of our many nights in Zouk. When we used to have to beg for transport there.

hoHO. Can't see it here, but I remember the words "koko help me" written somewhere on her.

This pic is a classic, and just too good to not be included. Ahhhhh orientation...

The infamous sports bra. sigh. What was I thinking???


IMU cup glory. Too many glory pics, can't post them all up. Heh.


That cake says "Happy birthday horny-ann!!"

Carrie, that pondering lass, pondering her ice cream at Zk and squeaky's 21st. William, perusing pondering Carrie.

Hn's 21st. LBs + WJ

And of course, the culmination of that two and a half years. B+ baybeh!!

Our last dinner as one big group. Yes there were people missing but lobsterman is only so big.

We are convocated. So close to being doctors, I can almost smell the hospital bleach.


That's how fun.

So so so many more photos. So many more memories. So many more friends that will drift into the grey murky bog-mists of distant memory. Into the dark, hushed shadowy corners of whispered thought. Into that silent grave of human limitation known as the past. So many more personalities that have coloured and touched and thought me, yet I will probably not see them again for as long as I live. This is a tribute to you all, pictured or otherwise.

There are so many more pictures I would like to post up, such as the tennis team and our smurf-like shirts, all the wonderful IMU Ball pictures, the progression from basketball whipping-boys to champions, the many more birthday and clubbing night photos but there are just way too many. I'm afraid blogger.com might delete my account for flooding. haha. Maybe next time. k k emo overload. A man can only express himself too much.

I'm nowhere near as good as cm at editing videos and inserting emo music (in fact, I have no idea how too), so it's all old school cut and paste stuff here.

Cheers, M103. We rawked.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 5:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates