this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Friday, March 31, 2006
999, 1000!!!

and...




wow wj. You really rock. 'tis truly be a momentous occasion. Brain's too muggy right now to write anything wittyly funny. Wittyly. Is there even such a word?? wfxgrzzz.

'gratz to cm and ray and the rest for having a brush with a Gary Neville, that annoying stalwart right-back of Man Utd. I hope you feel edified by breathing the pulmonary wastes that exudes from his blessed nostrils. Those lungs are more efficient, mind you, so there'll be a higher carbon dioxide content. That light headedness you feel might not be edifying-ness but just plain lack of oxygen. dang I wish I was in Manchester...

Speaking of football, click here to see the most nooby, most pwned goalkeeper in the history of football. Fer sure. Seriously. If I was that goalkeeper I'd retire from football on the spot due to sheer embarrasment. And if I didn't, the fans would probably have my head. You can almost see the cogwheels of his brain go into panic overdrive mode, and hear him cursing in German.

"sHaisZA!!!"

I can only sympathise with the poor joe. Wait for it to load, it's worth it, and forgive the German ya.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 3:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates