this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Thursday, March 16, 2006
My blog the spam blog.


It's a wee bit small, but click on the image and read the text in the yellow box.

WHAT THE CRAP???

This page confronted me as I was trying to blog yesterday.

For all you lazy buggers who don't want to wait for the picture to load, here's what it says.

"This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-protection robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but will be able to save them as drafts. Save your post as a draft or click here to for more about what's going on and how to get your blog unlocked".

So apparently my blog looks like a spam blog. That's such an insult to my creative literary genius don't you think. A spam blog?? I mean, haven't you all been entertained? Don't my writings inspire moments of poignancy, make you reflect about life and the wonders of the universe, trigger outbursts of laughter and tickle your ribs, the soles of your feet and occasionally the underarm axillary regions? If it hasn't I have failed miserably, and have got an immensely oversized out of porpotion view of my own writing. Which I don't think I do.

Indeed.

Well after some slight trepidation on my part, a few drops of cold sweat and a hastily-sent response to Blogger.com, I got this in my email this morning.



*deep sigh of relief*

Eh they were threatening to delete my blog k.
Oh well, it's back anyway, right back here to entertain you!

bleh.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 4:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates