this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Friday, April 07, 2006
...
My parents went for a company dinner right? So as the door gift, they get this cute little paper basket with some egg-shaped chocolates inside, right? Each one is brightly wrapped in colourful metalic-foil paper, green red yellow blue etc, sizes ranging from slightly bigger than a 5-cent coin to slightly smaller than a 50-cent one.

So as I open the fridge in the middle of the night like I do so extremely frequently, I spot the little white basket and the cute little miniature easter egg chocolates. And as I greedily reach for the basket to sate my unsatiable hunger, I find, to my total shock, horror and amusement, the words

"wwj, you may have ONE if you want"

scribbled untidily on the top of the little white basket. I kid you not. The "one" really was in bold. I recognize my mom's handwriting. She actually took the effort to ward me off her chocolates.

I was like, "..."

And I complain that they don't know me.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 3:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates