this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Saturday, April 29, 2006
my com my com my com
It has been a long time coming, ladies and gentlemen. But it has finally arrived. I type now from soft new keyboard er... keys. The words flow easily, I wax poetic. hoho.

This is my first blog entry from my NEW COMPUTER. I feel like a little boy given a new toy.

I got a shuttle. No, not the kinds that fly in space delivering huge orbiting satellites that spy on our daily lives. It's kinda like a cross between a desktop and a laptop. Once I figure out how to work my webcam I'll take a photo. But that will take a while. I still am a tech fossil.

It's er... about a quarter the size of a desktop, without built in monitor and keyboard. The price also therefore, sits in between desktops and laptops. Kinda like the middle child of computers. I hope it doesn't face middle child syndrome and the identity crises that come with it.

Time to play with my shuttle! eh wait that doesn't sound right...
posted by theycallmecruel @ 6:26 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Aidan said…

    Wei Jin.

    Do you know that on this happy day that you got your PC, you actually forgotten to come to my birthday?

    ... Well, anyway, not surprising.

    Noob.

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger theycallmecruel said…

    OH MY FREAKING CRAP NADIA I AM SO SORRY

    well actually i've got an explanation... cr and hn didn't wanna go in the end so i didn't want to fly solo...

    i guess you should be scolding me for not telling you... i thought cr did!!!

    I AM SO SORRY

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Aidan said…

    Shaddap lah. Damn insincere!

    CR gave some crappy excuse that something was wrong with his car. So happen at that time we were already planning to go club. Haha.

    And when you wanted to go club, why didn't you call me that day? Especially when it was a Thursday!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger theycallmecruel said…

    eh sincere k. CR's the one telling you a cock story about how there's something wrong with his car. not me.

    i didn't think you'd want to fly solo too that's why. hmmmmmmmm this thursday we go k.

    k? k? k?

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Aidan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger theycallmecruel said…

    the comment was deleted to protect the commentee, who for some reason decided to tell the entire world her email address and thus open up the possibility of every single psycho stalker in the world adding her to msn.

    i'll see you on thursday k!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Aidan said…

    I didn't know you cared about me so much. *sObs*

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger theycallmecruel said…

    course i do. i care for all my friends. ask the people whom i don't write too or keep in touch with anymore. they'll tell you i care lotz. with a "z".

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates