this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Monday, May 08, 2006
11 days... and counting
Well. Almost a full year has passed since I almost had a nervous breakdown preparing for that oh-so-cursed form of memory evaluation aka sem 5 finals. Almost a full year.

Man I've been a bum.

And now it's 11 days till I leave for the cold fabled land known as nova scotia and freeze my sorry little yellow chinese buttocks off while trying, striving, to become one who saves lives and collects obscenely copious amounts of money for it. Man that sentence had a whole lot of adjectives.

There have been too many words, too little actions, too much unfulfilled potential but at least, at least, at least I can say one thing about this year that has almost gone by.

I had fun. hoho.

In this last year though there were many things I thought I'd miss that I actually didn't, and many things that I thought I wouldn't miss but did.

I don't miss, but thought I will, B14-7 the temporal building inane nonsensical arguements with cm 3 corridors sri petaling pasar malam ahkeen singing the same david tao song for the 100th time in a row 4am instant noodles napping in IMU lecture halls (man those chairs were comfortable!) skipping lectures to go for dota dota after pbl dota after csu dota after clinic visit dota after hospital visit dota after lunch dota before dinner dota after dinner dota before supper dota after supper walking home after dota after supper lavinia's, carrie's, chingling's bimbotic remarks the sour pork knuckle in the food court near carrefour carrefour itself
posted by theycallmecruel @ 12:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates