this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Saturday, May 20, 2006
THESE WORDS ARE BEING TYPED IN CANADA
huhu. These first few words are typed from Canada. dun play play. I'm panicking a bit now though cause I for some reason stupidly misplaced all my contact info with the seniors here... so I'm stuck here in an overpriced internet cafe (6 canadian/hour. vomit blood) looking for some way to contact me seniors. Any help anyone? please? please please please?

So anyway, I'm staying in the international house now and the stuff there is really spartan. My jacket is doubling up as my pillow, my towel as my blanket at this point. Because I misplaced everything I can't contact the rest and see what their arrangements are arghz!

Having said that, since I'm paying freaking 6 bucks to use the internet here, I'm gonna use the full hour to the max.

THERE ARE WHITE PEOPLE HERE. You know, we always see them on tv, in the movies etc, but it never really hits you that white people are well, white, and blond hair really is, well, blond, until you find yourself literally surrounded by them. I got a few funny stares this morning from white people, as if they've never seen a chinese person ever before. hmmmz indeed.

Halifax is a nice place. Very cute. But by freaking george, I think Ipoh has higher buildings. And more buildings too. It's a very uh... picteresque place, if that's how you spell it. The sun's out, but it's still about 14 celcius. Pretty cold yeah. But nice cause I can walk everywhere without sweating buckets like in KL. And that's good cause I HAVE to walk everywhere, not that I WANT too.

I think I'm jet lagging though. Brain's feeling muggy... or maybe that's just the bagel I had settling in. In any case, my hour's almost up so er yeah. Gotta run before they charge me another 3.50 for an extra half hour. Speaking about jet laggin though I watched transamerica and match point on the long flight from Hong Kong to Toronto. Both shows left me with sour-tasting bile in my mouth that had completely nothing to do with the food poisoning that I had. Oh did I mention I had food poisoning? The entire KL-HK flight was spent in the loo puking and diarrhoea-ing. macha bad bad shape macha. Good thing I found a Watson's in HK that sold Imodium and some other antiemetic drug. Would not have been a good thing to spend the entire HK-Toronto flight in the toilet eh, especially since I did not get an aisle seat. Imagine jumping over the poor person next to you every 10 mins to run to the loo. Not a good thing at all.

And I curse the day of the 19th of May. Not because that's the day I left good ol' Malaysia, but cause it's the day a certain bitter someone was born, just to bring cynicism and wet-blanket dullness into our lives. Screw you, you bitter man, by big fat ugly white men, till you rice-water-stool to death. urkaz.

Time to explore Halifax.

wfgrrttzzz
posted by theycallmecruel @ 9:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates