this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Saturday, July 08, 2006
... and while I was passing by...
Check this out. While I was just passing by Esther's blog, look what I found! Do you see it? do yah do yah? Well if you don't, let me make it a little clearer for you...

It says, "NOVA SCOTIA, ONE OF THE TOP 12 VACATION SPOTS" CNN money magazine.

Yeah, if your idea of a vacation is total and abject boredom...

All thanks to Esther, however unintentional, for trying to make Nova Scotia seem like an interesting place. The complete randomness of the advertisement appearing on someone else's blog who has completely nothing to do with Canada, much less Nova Scotia, is just so absurdly ridiculous. Talk about out of the blue. It's the kind of weirdly bizzaro coincidence that'll make smart men believe in total darwinian evolution. I dunno. I find a certain eccentric humour in the situation. Maybe Canada IS driving me off me rocker. Oh, and don't bother with what she's writing about. It's just more boring, self-indulgent stuff. Like this blog, only from a girl's mouth. *shudder*


HAW HAW

*These webpages have been reproduced with the full knowledge and verbal consent of the owner, just in case any of you wanna be a nag about it. Plus she's actually really interesting. cough cough*
posted by theycallmecruel @ 2:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates