this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006
friggin msn
has decided to screw me over for some reason. There's something up with my old contact list, everyone appears offline all the time since the new update.

So if you consider my friendship worthy of keeping, if you think of me and reminisce happily over many humorous and thought-provoking discussions, if you miss my acidly witty comebacks, if you just want another person on your over-sized, grossly-engorged i'm-insecure-so-i-need-to-think-that-i-have-lots-of-friends list, do add me to your msn list with my new hotmail address - weijinwong@hotmail.com

That's right, no more door that don't open urk. I loved that email addy.

If you abuse this email , I will abuse you. Be sure of that.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 3:29 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates