this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
excuse the nooby photoshopping but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADDA FROM ANADA MADDA!!!!!!!!!!

to the brother from another mother; basket you're old wei.

dr danny WONG soon tak boleh percaya~!
I pity all those patients out there... make sure they don't find any pictures of the last birthday you had in KL, where you were puking black ooze onto my toilet floor and me and cm had to strip you down to your spongebob squarepants boxers and spray you with cold water WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

then your mom called on the phone and I HAD TO ANSWER HER
"hi, is danny there?"
"uh... no aunty, he's uh... resting..."
"can I speak to danny please"
"I think he's sleeping already aunty" *grimace*
*kitc groans in the background oOOiiIIIIiiIIiIi my head weiiii...*
"ok, is he coming home tonight?"
*more groaning. wweEEEiIIiIiieiei snort snort*
"uh, I don't think so aunty, he'll go home tomorrow, he's sleeping already"
"ok make sure you let him know I called"
"yes aunty"

not forgetting cracking eddy's windshield LOLZ



tolong jangan memalukan nama terharum WONG lagi, anda sudah tua dan sepatutnya berkelakuan lebih matang.

*mMph*
*tries to keep straight face*
posted by theycallmecruel @ 10:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates