this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Sunday, November 05, 2006
Another hour passes by,
Starring at the clock, just willing the long hand to tick by faster. It gets dark early nowadays. Very disorientating.

It's a slow night on call. Sick of studying.
I'm just sitting here thinking of something interesting to type.

I fail.

sigh.

So I feel that I've lost my sense of humour. Lost my wit. I feel phenotypically female amidst the emo-ness.

*pauses*

*looks down*

ok, still there.

I thought that I've got over my weekly weekend restlessness due to lack of nightlife but the moment my housemate put on some DMX and we split some beers, I found that I was sorely mistaken.

Ghetto heaven where fore art thou?
Whither thine hallowed grounds forsake me,
Whither leagues and oceans depart us,
Dj goldfish, perchance that we meet again!
thy primal beats ne'er, nay, ne'er I forget.


Man I'm boring. And this is one self-indulgent post.

Added a few links to make it look less self-indulgent.

On an even less self-indulgent note, I've been refraining from publisizing this bit of news, but since the date's been set, the knee bent, the words said and response given, the ring bought, the grandparents notified, the committee + best man chosen, the planning begun, the dowry paid, and pretty much everything else set in stone, I'm gonna finally publicly announce it -

MY SISTER'S GETTING MARRIED

YES THAT'S RIGHT, SHE REALLY IS

CONGRATULATIONS ENG CHUN MUN AND WONG MEI FERN

*confetti* *streamers* *rice* *mash potatoes*

We thought it would never happen BUT IT DID.
*grandma dancing in circles*
*grandpa clapping excitedly*
*bruno barking*
(Wong/Leong family joke)

*simulated conversation between pohpoh, tai ku ma and sei ku ma*
PP "ah mei mei kit kan fan lor!!!!!!"
SKM "har? ping kor ah mei mei?"
PP "neeee.... ah wan ko kor tai lui ar!!!"
TKM "ohhhhhh... ah wan ko kor tai lui? wah... leng chai mou?"
*insert cantonese word for shrug here*
PP "eh PONG!! bei chien fai tit"


I'm going to have a real life macha!
Welcome to the family mr Eng! Goodbye from the family ms Wong!
I hope I spelt his name right.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 8:25 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats to ur sis.. i dunno her but since u blogged it, it's an appropriate thing to do. hehe..
    as for the "phenotypically female amidst" thing?i beg to differ.. guys experiences it as often as girls do. they just don't wanna admit it.
    anyway, i know u'll feel better if somebody says sth. so i will. I MISS U.. i realli do man!!
    -muaxx-

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates