this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Saturday, December 16, 2006
Luck
is for the unprepared.









Of which I rank the highest.

The procratinator's prayer (best performed kneeling and sweating nervously) -
May my rapid fire skills serve me well tomorrow, as they have done so in the past 16 years
May educated guesses and brainwaves fill my sleep-deprived, caffiene-buzzed mind
May LFTs, LETs, PFTs, ABGs, EKGs, EEGs, CBCs, lytes, BUN, Cr, U/S, CXRs, AXRs, CTs, MRIs, U/A C+S, and various other investigations make sense to me
May my meager knowledge scrape me through
May the crap I studied 30 mins before the exam come out
May the questions be easy
May adrenaline prime my brain
May I WAKE UP in time for the exam!!!

and above and beyond all else,
May I look good enough so that if I fail, at least I fail in style
posted by theycallmecruel @ 8:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates