this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Thursday, January 18, 2007
Luck
is for the unprepared, I quoted.

And I ranked myself among the highest, for it was there I rightfully belonged. The procrastinator's prayer availed me naught.
Cruel truth. So I continued the m103, or rather, my tradition of explosive failure. And I am royally pissed at myself for it.

I had trouble motivating myself for the exam. Did not study properly till 2 days before. The exam had a new overseer.

I can't even think up proper excuses anymore.

I am pissed with myself because after overcoming so much nonsense in the past 3 years, I fall at the first real hurdle Dalhousie had to offer. After clawing myself up from the weight of my failed summatives, I stumble yet again in the first test of any worth since sem 5.
Maybe I just don't have the will power to become a doctor.

The shame.

What happens to me now I do not know. A meeting with the dean beckons.


How the hell am I going to tell my parents that I failed

yet

again.


Incidently, it's -30 degrees outside. And I guess the decision whether or not to get TBC has been made for me. Have a happy fun Azerothian adventure.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 7:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates