this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Thursday, August 09, 2007
Blogger's block
So. It's been about 3 weeks since the last post, and I must admit, I never thought this would happen but I've got blogger's block. Or blogger's burnout. The great spirits of the blogosphere have left me to fend for myself, blind, alone and dark.

So I've decided to bore you lot (and myself) with one of those today-i-wanted-2-potatoes-but-only had-1-so-i-went-to-the-store-and-then-wanted-candy-but-then-i-only-had-enough-money-for-1 potato-and-not-for-1-potato-and-candy sotheniblablablabla kinda blogs.

I've been playing ultimate frisbee. Like, a lot of frisbee. I never knew that that floating plastic disc could be a competitive sport but apparently there are as many tactics and configurations as football or basketball. And it's played here with the intensity of an FA cup final. Blood and mud flying all over.

And let me say one thing - it's not as easy as it looks. Catching that (*^% piece of plastic is not easy. And throwing it is even more difficult.

Anyway so that's how I've been passing most of my time while not in the wards. Freaking boring right. Lectureboys.blogspot is dead as well.

Forbid it that we have become boring my friends.

Forbid it, indeed.


ps-oh and Esther? I'm touching down on the 19th at noon. SAVE SOME DURIAN FOR MEEEE
posted by theycallmecruel @ 9:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates