this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007
lima lagi jam
That's right. LIMA LAGI JAM.

These words are being typed at a random free-internet booth in Hong Kong international airport. I originally wanted to shoot off a few last words from Halifax before I packed up my pc but me being the consumate procrastinator ran out of time and had to pack my pc and run before I missed my flight out of Halifax.

That would be no good.

Sit in the 17-hour flight until backside grow mold I swear it. Green green colour. Thank goodness the plane stopped to refuel in Anchorage, Alaska, apparently "the crossroad for the world's wildlife" as a sign so proudly proclaimed right at that boom thing to get off the plane. shrug.

SO anyway to all of you reading and who are in Malaysia, I'll be expecting to see you soon! Uh I've lost all my contacts so uh yeah... we'll get round to that somehow. Can warnnnn.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 7:38 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Azman said…

    Dude, if you have some extra time to spend, make your way to Batu Pahat. There are good nasi beriyani stall everywhere!

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger mr jp said…

    Omg, Wong Wei Jin ! It's been 10 years !

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger theycallmecruel said…

    JASON PHOON

    gasp gasp *hyperventilate*

    eh you still look the same

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates