this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Thursday, October 04, 2007
24!!! + akak sudah kahwin!!!
So I've been really busy, what with the masses of people to meet up with, the lousy IJN posting, the birthday, and the sister's wedding.

So I'm really really tired but I promised myself that I'd post these two photos up at least to keep alive this tiny portion of dead cyberspace.


24!!!
My birthday "candle" hohoho


ah zhe kit fan chor!!
No matter how old you are, no matter what age of life, some things just never change. Like a brother and sister making stupid faces.

More photos soon! because I'm a narcissist. eh it was a very eventful trip back home. Consider this a teaser.
posted by theycallmecruel @ 12:34 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Azman said…

    Woit. You doing IJN posting ka? I did it during my elective too. Damn fun wei. Especially the place where they do angioplasty.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger theycallmecruel said…

    fun? i was bored out of my skull. everyday just stand there and watch procedures, even the nurses scrub in ahead of me!!

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger catshyte said…

    lu manya sesat lah.. but then schedules clashed. really sad we didn't meet up lah. haha

    hugs... talk to you there!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates