this is a coconut shell, and i am it's frog

Sunday, December 23, 2007
Boredom is directly proportionate to the number of blog posts/month. fershizzlemahchizzle.

I can't even think of something remotely interesting to write. Besides the fact the HNR is talking less nowadays, I think she's finally beginning to get the hint with the constant ignoring that I do. She asked me to do her laundry today though. wth. The other day she insisted that I was addicted to my computer and gave me a long lecture on how this is so bad, I don't have a social life, this are the sins of the generation, and to top it all off, said that I'll never be successful in managing a relationship and marriage. And she went on and on for a good half hour. I exaggerate not.

wth I almost kicked her. Just because I find YOU annoying and don't want to talk to you...

The worst part? you know how ppl fake-laugh to make something they said less serious? yeah she does that. Close to bashing her face in.

I'm getting violent thoughts. Help. Good thing that I'm out of here sooner rather than later. Don't get me wrong, I love NYC but this crazy... thing...

So she's a 38 year old unemployed baby sitter. She spent all day at home the other day, and when I came home from work she said "I think my neighbour is *finger moves in clockwise motion over temple* I think she's on disability *snigger* cause I heard her moving in and out all day today". Right. Look in the mirror. She sat at home all day spying on her neighbour and thinks that the neighbour is crazy? wooooahhhhh the sheer stupidity of her statement blew me away. Stunned incredulity is the only way I can describe what I felt.

She also said this the other day "you know, you shouldn't just sleep under the comforter. There are sheets you should sleep under cause the comforter is only washed every now and then." I thought, ok, fair enough, then belatedly, this other thought hit me - the only way a person would know if I'm sleeping under the sheets or under the comforter is if that person watches me very closely while I sleep...

whatthewhatthewhatthewhatthe
I'm scared. Very scared. If I don't make it back to Halifax, I love you all.
*looks over shoulder*

In other news, fat Jon was in town. And he's even fatter. gasp. We went to Gordon Ramsey's two michelin star restaurant here in NYC, and believe me... I've never ever had a meal like that before. Every bite was more orgasmic than an orgasm, we were constantly left speechless with the food. Like fireworks, like a baroque painting, like explosions, rainbows, sunshine, Gisele Bundchen, all in your mouth at the same time. As one of his friends said "eat already chao khan!"

Chao khan indeed.

Speaking of Gisele Bundchen, the victoria's secret fashion show was on the other day. gasp. These women ah. Put them in a guni sack and tie it with rafia and they'd still look good. Not just good, but unrealistically good. What kind of freak combination of genetics would you need to look like that? Unreal.
The spice girls also made an appearance. They sang the same old song, did the same old dance moves and more or less looked the same except that the dance moves were wooden (obviously those bones are a lot creakier and older) the wrinkles were obvious and the tight-fitting clothes didn't do any flattery to the pounds the years have mounted on them. I mean, the pre-pubescent fans that they drove mad are 10 years older, (hopefully) more mature and looking for jobs now. Who in the world would be interested in music that went out of fashion 10 years ago? With no attempt to change or update the songs, or the dance moves. Sang by close to middle age, chubbier, wrinklier women. shrug.
Lots of ppl apparently cause last I heard their concert was sold out.

The world is a funny place indeed.

Nutjob roommates, unattractive, uninovative spice girls still being attractive and orgasmic food.

A funny funny place indeed.

bla bla bla snore snore. I wonder how the lot in KL are doing?

Oh merry Christmas everyone!
posted by theycallmecruel @ 5:50 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger gracielau said…

    hey jin...
    good to hear that you're enjoying yourself in the big apple.
    congrats on passing all exams!
    it'll be my turn to sink into deep dark depression soon i think.
    KL's wonderful as usual, wish i never had to leave.
    sigh..
    here's to you wj.
    MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS and a
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    miss you buddy..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

wheeeeeeeeeee

Templates by
Blogger Templates